View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:12 AM   #12
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Sorry I wasn't clear

In creating books for my PRS505 I try to eliminate all web references, since it can't reach out to the web. That was why I was suggesting using the second, but changing it to utf-8. But it probably doesn't make any difference since I don't think it actually go to the web to access the encoding. It was more a general idea about creating all purpose epubs than a remark about his particular case since his device is web connected anyway so doing as you suggest solves his problem.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote