View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:37 AM   #6
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by odedta View Post
.../...
I really don't understand why you think this is such a big deal, it takes like 30 seconds to setup this kind of pop-up in an EPUB3
Thanks for your comments. So the CSS example is a dead end for me.

I have been fiddling uselessly for nearly two years with endnotes on my Kobo Glo using the ADE renderer. Believe me, for this reason, this is a big deal.

Even if the JS script looks simple to write (for you), between writing it and using it on my ebook reader, God put the renderer... does it mean we'll need to discard the old ADE renderer and wait either for a new version of it or install a new renderer (like say koreader)?

My knowledge about it is nil so I'll really appreciate some more comments.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote