View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 01:26 PM   #161
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Since it is failing to find books, I will change the plugin to do searches in both "last, first" and "first last" formats. Unfortunately, this will slow searching since it will now need to do multiple searches per author.

I am working on some other new features and plan to do the next release of the plugin in a week or so.
It seems to be only this book... others I checked (so far) worked fine. Maybe this is just the way this particular series is coded...??? eg a Freading fault... and maybe very limited?

Hate to slow down the search, unless you can limit the "last, first" and "first last" format searches to just Freading and not all my Overdrive libraries too.
Just a thought
Tom
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote