View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I find eInk much more suitable for my usage. I want the device that is best for reading books, not some compromised jack-of-all-trades. Well, okay, I want that too (I have an iPad, I just don't use it for reading books unless I absolutely have to (ie. it's a PDF)).

Obviously, if I'm outvoted, and can't buy a new ereader economically when my current ones die, then I'll have to move on, but ereaders are still the cheapest option right now.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote