View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #32
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't know why these stores don't make Kindle compatible files... oh well... back to Amazon to buy some ebooks...

BOb
I guess for the same reason Amazon doesn't make ePub compatible files ...

Would love to buy from Amazon's terrific selection if they supported ePub and allowed me to download my books and keep them safe like I can with ePubs I archive on my PC and have available for reading on my Sony PRS-505!

In the meantime, guess I'll just have to buy from Borders, Sony, Smashwords, BoB, Diesel and the many others out there who are adopting the industry standard that can be read by a variety of eReader hardware and software.

Last edited by frquixote; 07-07-2010 at 06:15 PM.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote