View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #21
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

Similar to the way you dislike the fanboy religious advocacy, I am frustrated by the anti-Apple Mob's generalisation of all of their customers. Actually, I've never rightly understood how corporate products inspire such vehement loyalty. To me, they're just products that I pay money for to fit a need/want. I've better things to expend my passion on.
Me, too. Currently I use an iMac as my main home computer, and then I have a netbook with Win7. I chose the Mac last time, because I don't want to get stuck using and learning only approach. Just like I don't read the same paper all the time so I don't get stuck in the same type of opinions. And - and I don't get why every other hardware company have been so slow to pick this up - since my work desk is in my living room, I wanted something nice to look at. I appreciate good design, it adds value to my life to have somethng nice to look at.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote