View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #53
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Just finished up Gardens of the Moon and I enjoyed it. I will be moving onto Deadhouse Gates now and we'll see about break after that.

I did find it a bit confusing in the beginning and the book is full of mentions to things the reader knows nothing of or characters will quote something that everyone in the universe knows but the reader doesn't, etc.

Overall though I was able to follow the flow of the story and I enjoyed the characters. Having said that, I looked at the large character list for book 2 and it looks like there are only 4 folks from book 1 in it, haha.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote