View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #9
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by whenster View Post
Has anyone successfully installed Sigil onto a 32 bit Ubuntu 12.04 and if so what version of Sigil?
Yes, all versions up to 0.7.2.
I do my installation locally: Qt5 is in $HOME/installs/qt5.02, Sigil source in $HOME/gits/sigil, Sigil binary in $HOME/bin.

I compile Sigil with script:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release $HOME/gits/sigil -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=$HOME/installs/qt5.02/5.0.2/gcc/lib/cmake
make 
make install
I invoke Sigil with script:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$HOME/installs/qt5.02/5.0.2/gcc/lib/":${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
$HOME/bin/sigil  "${1}"
Runs fine.

Last edited by varlog; 04-21-2013 at 03:32 PM.
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote