View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #3009
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfus2101 View Post
Hey guys, I'm having some problems with the SS hack.

I just updated the firmware to 3.4 (K3). Before I updated, I removed the SS hack and jailbreak from my K3. Then updated to FW 3.4, installed the latest jailbreak, python and SS hack.

I'm trying to use the 'cover' feature. So I copied a file, and renamed it 'cover'. After restarting the K3, I still have the old SSs. So I reinstalled the SS hack, and now I'm just getting a white screen when I turn the K3 off.

BTW, I'm using Calibre to load the books. Do I need to transfer the cover images with a plug-in?
on the last point NO. the rest I am not sure.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote