View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:53 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by galneweinhaw View Post
Hi,

Is there a way to turn on price and # of pages while browsing books? I am getting a sinking feeling I should have waited for the Kindle paperwhite to hit Canada...

This is my first ereader and it is turning into a frustrating experience!
The Kobo shop doesn't supply a page count for its books, so there is no real solution to that (other than to buy the book somewhere else I guess).

But I can see the price shown right above the "buy now" button when browsing from the Glo. The price is in my local currency ($NZ). Is this different to what you see?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1012.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	99406  

Last edited by GeoffR; 01-15-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: To add photo
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote