View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Question Help! Kindle for PC convert to lrf.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or whether it should be in the Calibre section, but here goes.

I have a number of books in the kindle for PC software which I'd like to strip of drm and convert to lrf so that I can put them on my old Sony 505, (I don't have a kindle). I don't know how to do this and can't find where the books are located on my hardrive. Does anyone know where the software keeps the books? I did a right click on the K4pc shortcut, looked at properties, then clicked "go to target location" but couldn't find anything which looked like the book data.

I know that I need to download an add-on to Calibre in order to strip the DRM and convert the books, but the first problem I have is that I don't know where the books are. I can easily see them on K4PC, and have downloaded them.

Please help me in this game of hide-and-seek they're playing.

If I've posted in the wrong part of the forum, feel free to tell me. I did a "search" before posting, but it didn't come up with anything relevant.

Thanks
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote