View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmsu View Post
If you get the wifi Ipad, there is no dataplan, but you only have internet where you have wifi access.
I think if I get an Ipad I would only consider the wifi version to avoid the monthly data fees. I have an iPhone for when I need internet on the go using 3g.

I've used the ESV Study Bible on my iPhone, but the screen is very small and it is not useful for making lots of notes and such. I think the iPad may be just the thing in this case.

Good luck in your search!
Absolutely right; use WiFi and there are no fees for internet access. (Plus, of course, you can do lots of things with the iPad that don't involve internet access).

I have the ESV study bible with the Olive Tree Bible Reader app on the iPad; it's excellent, and far, far better than using a simple book reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote