View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #18597
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next I'll be reading my most recent Asimov's SF magazine.
Which was good. Some excellent stories in this month's issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next gift book is Terra by Mitch Benn, which I'll be reading at lunchtimes.
I've started this, and it's humorous in a good way, but I'm not sure whether I'm going to like it in the end. We shall see.

Next up: The Forever Engine by Frank Chadwick.

This is only his second published book but his first, How Dark the World Becomes got a 5/5 from me last January, so I was looking forward to this. To my surprise, it is not a sequel, but an entirely new universe. A professor of ancient history from 2018 is sent by accident to a steam-punk version of 1888. Looking very good so far!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote