View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #17
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
I agree - you have to ring and 'remind them' several times. I emailed B and N thr' customer services and I was told to go thr the fictionwise customer services - I got no reply but about 2 weeks later my books 'arrived' - probably a coincidence as I had phoned a couple of times over the previous months (direct line 855 654 9332). I e-mailed as I was slightly paranoid they couldn't understand my accent (english) and I wanted a written reference of my complaint.

The books all seemed to appear on my US library but the book shelf on the UK nook site only displays ~50books - I can't see my entire library at one time. So I have to download what I want from the US site. I have found one book that just gives me an oops message and I have e-mailed them about that. The rest I haven't checked that well yet as i have lots of other stuff to read and I did download the rest from Fictionwise when it closed
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote