View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:53 AM   #72
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Actually the Surface RT is a great machine and the Surface Pro even more so --- however, MS just doesn't understand consumer marketing. They built the infinitely better mouse trap -- but they have no idea how to get people to buy it.
I get your point though I don't quite agree with "the infinitely better" phrase.

My wife would say that is just a "semantics" disagreement, and of course she would be right as usual.

I would say MS did a pretty good job. Just like with their first tablet lo those many years ago. Just nobody much cares.

Only twice has MS impressed me. Once with W95 and then with WXP. (Well that is post dos at least.)
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote