View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #78
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
To recap:

1. You post incorrect information to support your point

2. That information is shown to be incorrect

3. You reply that it "depends on our definition" of what happened, and that it is besides the point anyway.

Okay then.
The information that supported my point was correct. I stated my point twice but you evidently missed it twice. The facts that lead to the speculation are what support my opinion, not the speculation itself. There was conflict and it eventually lead to Amazon offering a web app earlier this year to get around it. That doesn't seem to support your position that there isn't likely going to be any further issues going forward and that Apple always wants to give consumers what they want.

It's fine to disagree with my opinion, but please stop playing these childish games.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote