View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I don't have the power to do that, but let me ask one of the Administrators and see if they can. They have powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal moderators. Just in case they can (it is an open vote), what would you like to change it to?
I would like to choose: "All Book Club Polls in 2012 should be Hidden. ". As much as I like my original choice, I think my new choice would be best. Its less work/remembering for you & dreams and overall more fun for me. Please and Thank You for asking the powers that be.

Last edited by Nyssa; 11-21-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Remember my manners.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote