View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #9
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
I don't want to turn it on because I want the different versions to show and be added for the time being. I want to be able to view my device versions and I have set up things so that I can differentiate.

I do have a question for you tho' that is unrelated to above. I have an old Kindle and a new one and I have versions of a given book for each device. Can I merge those two azw file records but keep the device integrity?
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote