View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by briwayjones View Post
You know, you might want to look into getting a netbook. Nice and small yet still has a keyboard so it would be easier to keep notes on.
I second the netbook notion (notebooks and laptops, too). I have a free Bible program on both my netbook and desktop called e-Sword. The program is free and one can download many Bibles and Bible related files (such as Bible dictionaries) free and others for a nominal fee. The program allows for searching, taking notes, and side by side version comparisons for up to 4 versions. It would be worth the expense and hassle of getting an extra device to gain the ease of use and additional functionality. One of the e-book readers I'm trying out has the King James version and it is pretty much useless because of a lack of bookmarks, etc. for navigation. The program doesn't need WiFi to work once the program is installed and you have downloaded the Bibles, etc. you want/need.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote