View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #79
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm27 View Post
Can I ask how you managed it please? The last time I tried I had to manually select the books to add to each download list -- I could find an option for the first 100, but no way to then do the next 100 then next 100 and that's left me resigned to doing conversions myself from mobipocket format if I ever need to.

(I did lodge a support request at the time, but unsupringly got no response)

I am not too sure, I think if you use the bulk download it groups the zip files into books of 100 each (I'm guessing here cos my last bulk download comprised 2 zip files) ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote