View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:34 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question for Canadians about Kobo and GST

I noticed that Kobo has started adding a GST charge to their books. This makes them much less of a value to me because if you have a $1 off coupon and they are adding 50 cents for the GST, you really are not saving that much. What concerns me though is that paper books were always exempt from GST. So why are they allowed to charge it on ebooks? Does anyone know what's going on with that?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote