View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #12
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
I am trying to add a book using the command prompt and get the following error: "calibredb is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Operating system is Windows 7.

I'm replying to an old thread because it was so difficult to find out how to "open a command prompt" and this was the only thread I found that answered that question. It would be nice if there were a sticky thread covering this question.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote