View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@DoctorOhh: it is nice to see someone using partitioning in the tag browser. I built it because it was what I wanted to use, but I have never been sure whether or not I am its only user. Now I know...

Sort-of on topic: Kovid fixed my 'bug' where only one rule could be used for coloring all columns. That fix will be out in the next release.
I use partitioning in 2 places:

Series.subseries or branch
eg. Pern.HarperHall, Pern.Dragon Riders of
Honorverse.Saganami, Honorverse.Worlds of Honor

Tag.subtag
eg. script.movie, script.game
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote