View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Anyone owns or had a Ducati Monster or Street Triple?

I know we have a lot of european friends here. I am looking for buying a companion bike for my Yamaha fz6r. I don't want to sell my Yamaha, but looking for a nice street bike. I already narrowed by choice to those two brands.

I would like to hear advices about the pros and cons of getting one over the other.

I love the look of the Monster 696 but I believe the Street Triple has a more upright position, plus love the fact is liquid cooled.

Can someone give me some advices? If you actually own or had one, that would be even better.

Thanks,
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote