View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:42 AM   #12
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
See, for questions like this, I'd try http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/ for no other reason than it's a huge forum with very active general discussion and advice forums. It's where I go for all my Big Brother flame wars, but it's also full of civilized discourse.

Post a query like, "Advice on architectural term" and there will be a dozen architects reading it.

You can't post pictures directly in the forum though, so you'd need to link to it. (edit: weird - I was sure you posted a picture.)
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote