View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Drag and drop onto eBook Library with Windows 7

Just got a new laptop running Windows 7, 64-bit Home Premium Edition.

eBook Library runs fine, with one peculiarity:

I normally load books onto the Reader by doing a "drag and drop" from Windows Explorer onto the "Reader" icon in eBook Library. I don't seem to be able to do that with Windows 7 - when I drag a file from Explorer, the drop cursor remains a "forbidden" sign when it's over the Reader icon in eBook Library.

Does anyone know if there's a fix for this? Obviously I can add files using the "Computer" navigator in eBL, but doing it directly from Windows Explorer is much more convenient.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote