Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #102
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
EDIT:
So, on the way home I was doing some poking around and it looks like in 0.9.19 the calibre.ebooks.epub.fix package was removed. I depend on the Container class within that package, so I'll need to spend some time to figure out the best way to proceed. Either to copy the Container from 0.9.18 and modify it for my own local copy, use another Container if that class was just moved somewhere, or something more radical. Unfortunately this won't be a quick fix, so definitely no solution tonight, but if things go well by the end of the weekend maybe. Still put in a Github bug report though please
I was wondering if that was the case. I had the same problem for a hacked version of Modify ePub I have. You probably have the solution by now, but...

You need definitions for InvalidEpub and ParseError. Get the latest Modify ePub. I assume that is where you got your original container.py from. The appropriate definitions are at the top of container.py.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote