View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #17
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
They certainly don't indicate any support for this format. Are you sure it was not PalmDOC? eReader does support PalmDOC format as well. Did it specifically say eReader?

Dale
Ya got me there. They have export formats for "Palm Doc" (creates a file with a default extension of prc), "eReader" (pdb) and "Palm Database" (pdb again). A cmp of the exported files eReader.pdb and PalmDatabase.pdb show them to be identical.

So, I guess you're right, it's probably not truly eReader - but then I think it's misleading of them to specifically use "eReader" as an export format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
The problem with Stanza is that it isn't very good about setting the Name/Author of a book when it exports it. Otherwise, it would be perfect.

Michael
I totally agree. I've emailed support and they say they're planning on adding editing of metadata but it hasn't shown up in 8 betas so far Maybe beta 9
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote