View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #214
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Heh. Seeing as the device list for the K5 is starting to get a bit ridiculous, I just committed new aliases (kindle4, kindle5, touch, paperwhite) as device names that'll take care of the whole list of models for a specific generation. Neater build scripts .
Yay, thanks!

PS: I'll always be waiting for your "official" binary releases of kindletool. The only bin that runs on my production machine (Ubuntu 10.04, x86_64) is - interestingly enough - the i686 version with openssl 0.9.8 . I do have a VM where I can build and run it, but the binary that it spits out won't run on the production machine, so I have to copy files back and forth... And because I'm lazy, I just stick with the method that works (i.e., wait for NiLuJe's binary release and use the i686 one ) - anyway, thanks a ton for the effort you're putting into the jailbreak/usbnet/kindletool! In fact, without you, we'd all be screwed, because you're providing the foundation for everything else
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote