View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I recently finished The Flu, by Jacqueline Druga, which I picked up as a freebie on Amazon. I loved it! Read it in two days, couldn't wait to find out what happened with the characters. Although not everyone was fleashed out as much as I would have liked, if they were, it could have been as long as The Stand.

Anyway, I am looking for more end of the world via plague books. I actually borrowed Plague through the kindle lending library, but it is about zombies. Sorry, a killer disease is plausable, but although I love the Walking Dead, I don't find zombies believable.

So, any recommendations for how the world ends?
hi try 'the passage' by justin cronin... much longer than the stand
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote