View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
I'd add:

160GB at least fo internal memory

"lighter" is not enough: it needs to go from paper white to pure black with no less than 254 gray levels in between (512 is better, of course). You should be able to look at a B&W photo and say "I don't miss paper anymore".

I'd say "no touch at all", but I'm afraid that's where the market is going...

I'd buy two version of the reader: 6'' single screen and A4 screen format, foldable in two when in landscape mode (I can use one A4 page or two A5 side by side)

And, of course, it comes with a fully customizable HTML5 user interface and with a free SDK to make my own software.

Software updates will keep it compatible with every file format in the world.

Am I asking too much?
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote