View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:43 AM   #75
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Yes to year-long moratorium on changes. I don't think we should enact any more changes until 2013. Although we may be voting on any changes later in the year, no changes will take effect until January 1, 2013.
I'm glad you like the moratorium idea; I thought you would!

However, I must wonder why we are not having a poll on tiered? There has been ample support for it over the months and here now (and probably would've been more support for it posted now if I'd posted the suggestion in a different thread and not a non-stickied thread on a closed poll that many members may not be reading any more).

After all, you did OK my bringing it up to see what the majority wants, and it did get support, but now you won't let us vote on it? We still have a few more weeks before the new year (really we have til the 20th of December which is when the new year threads start) to discuss it. Perhaps the votes would be against it, and that's fine, but then we'd know what the majority wants.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote