View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
That is strange. When I split a file, the header is copied to the new file together with the information below the splitting point. That includes the link to the stylesheet. So, your method should enable you to have the stylesheet to the files.
What do you mean with empty tags? Sometimes the Tidy function will change some code, but I have never seen it between paragraphs. Do you also experience it if you switch Tidy off?

Could you give an example of the source before and after the split? I think there must be something in the code causing Tidy to do this.

I assume where you say HTML, you mean XHTML, right?
Me thinks the poster is slitting the files before importing them into Sigil
As you pointed out, Splits done within Sigil will populate the the XHTML section properly.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote