View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #1177
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Sorry guys I was away a few days.

@DavidFor: Oh yes, I'd strongly go for any filters (why can't I hook with some simple sql requests and click on the resulting book to open it?)

@Peakcrew: no, not searching... I would like to browse the list of my books to choose one to read. I want to go directly at "German" instead of browsing hundred pages of french books or falling into the italian ones. With the arrow it is a real pain.

@Paola: You are right, and actually, it is what I do.
But for three homemade books in Sanskrit, I have to make a shelf. The same for one Tibetan book. I consider (lazy bone!) that when I put the language tag inside the correct semantic spot in Sigil, and as long as it is one of the very few mandatory tag in epub 2, I shouldn't have to create a shelve.

As a matter of fact, using my kobo more like a hard drive with folders (of course, I know I shouldn't) my best wish would be to go through the tree of files and folders, and simply click the book.

... my dream

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote