View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
So we will be able to access our own Calibre2OPDS catalogues when we have put them online? Nice, for those using that.

For me though, since Faterson mentioned on facebook about marking the Calibre library folder for syncing with Sugarsync, and I have tried it with various cloud options, and then, all changes go everywhere at once Add a book and sync. Then you can access your stuff wherever you are, without having to use a second program to have it online. I have not yet tried it with dropbox... perhaps that might be useful to try, given Marvin's Dropbox integration..

Last edited by kyteflyer; 12-23-2012 at 04:40 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote