View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:50 PM   #1
patootie
patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patootie can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: sony pocket reader
Post Newbie: Using Kobo Books with Sony Pocket Reader

Hello, all -

I am a soon-to-be proud owner of a Sony Pocket Reader, so of course, I'm already downloading books and creating my library (using Calibre as suggested in these forums)!

My question is about Kobo books. It looks like I need to use Adobe Digital Editions for those books to transfer them to the Sony. Do you use both Calibre and ADE with the Sony Pocket Reader to transfer books?

Also, with Borders selling the Kobo e-readers, does that mean I can download books from their site as well?

Thanks for any and all help!

Rebecca
patootie is offline   Reply With Quote