View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #10
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnwelton View Post
@user_none - thanks for taking the time to answer; it's appreciated. So I guess my next question is: which one should I be utilizing? I went with the Sigil one because I thought that was the latest and greatest, but perhaps it's pretty stable and I should just utilize this one?

https://code.google.com/p/flightcrew/

Thanks!

the only prolem with this is that one cannot pass an ePub to it on the command line.

At least this is true on win7 pro with the 64bit version,
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote