View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #54
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
From the CSS spec: "Only positive values are allowed".
Thanks.
Quote:
But what would you expect to accomplish with "0" that cannot be done with "1"? The value is the minimum number of lines in a page, if there are 0 lines, the pagebreak is between elements and not inside one, so these properties do not apply anyway.
Good point. I don't know where I got the idea of "0". It might have been a post somewhere around here or experimenting.
Quote:
I guess some readers will treat "0" or lower as "1", but maybe others will simply ignore values of "0" or lower.
The Kobo devices seem to treat "0" the same as "1".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote