View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 222fbj View Post
I have 30+ books in a library that have Author metadata entered as Last Name comma First Name. I want to change these to FN LN with no comma.

I found a post which reads:

I've used bulk replace for simple text replacement, but do not understand how to use .+ as the post says.. Can anyone provide more detail or an example?

Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks
Get the Quality Check plugin and it is even simpler.
That is issue supported under Fix
Another fine and useful FIX is the option to format author initials consistently (you configure it to your way)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote