View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
If you used an American credit card to buy the British gift card, that could be the problem.
No other choice of course, I'm playing the "American abroad" and have added a new address, changed the country on the Manage your Kindle page, etc. Just waiting on the gift card now, though it it hasn't gone through by this afternoon I'll go ahead and buy the books I want and then try to figure out what to do with the gift card later, it's good for a year.

This whole process has certainly been educational, that's for sure!
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote