View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #73
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by minorum View Post

I can only update the covers on the kobo glow when I manualy delete the book on the device and send it with calibre again. When I delete it on the device with calibre and send it there again the old cover is still there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minorum View Post
Hi,
sorry to say that 0.9.6 does not fix the issue with the new covers.
I still have to sent the book again to the glo for the cover to be changend.
0.9.6 has no changes related to covers. Unfortunately, you are the only person reporting trouble with covers. To do anything, I need a debug log to show me what is happening. To do this:

- Start calibre your Glo attached
- Find a book that you want to replace the cover for.
- Open the driver configuration and in the "Title to test for debugging" put part of the title of the book. Then press OK, but don't restart calibre.
- Right-click on the preferences button and select "Restart in debug mode"
- When calibre has restarted, close the message box and wait for the sync with the Glo to finish.
- When the sync has finished, find the book above and send it to the device.
- Close calibre
- The debug log will be opened in an editor. I need the contents. Post that, or PM it to me.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote