View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #562
victor_2203
Connoisseur
victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.victor_2203 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Touch
I have made a full reset and nothing. I also have tried to start with MfgTool in "Kindle diags" and "Kindle main" and the device doesn't start, it's freezed on the screen with the tree.

The screen shown in the previous picture is the state of my kindle turned on. The response of the touch screen in very bad, and I can't open nothing. Where is the search bar, and the menu bar...?

However my PC recognizes the kindle and I can see the content inside in the same way as always. I have tried to install some .bin file (GUI Launcher for example) by holding the power button to force a restart because I can't use any option or menu, and when the kindle restars it shows a error 3.

My Kindle Touch is bricked, isn't it? I'm trying now to debrick it by using the "guide for noobs" by silver18, due to I can't use the ixtab's method because of I didn't install before the diags partition with SSH.

However I'm not able to configure the step 7 of the guide with the Kindle-Fastboot.inf. I don't understand how to install the libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0. I have tried to install it but the kindle isn't shown like a Kindle-Fastboot devide in the Windows Device Manager. I'm stucked in this step.

Help please!
victor_2203 is offline   Reply With Quote