View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #20
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Actually, I don't, I read what you posted and commented on it accordingly... and I doubt, after all this time, that Jobs doesn't know the difference and is unlikely to make incorrect extrapolations... still what do I know as a non-owner of Samsung or iPad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRain View Post
Oh, I think you know what I meant.

Jobsy has a pretty big ego on him. He doesn't think the way you do. He knows what his market share was at the beginning of last year and what it is at the beginning of this year. For him, it's just simple extrapolation.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote