View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 04:52 PM   #33
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Then it is definitely an epubcheck bug! I took a look at their code and it appears not to track the end svg tag and so every anchor following an svg section appears to the epubchecker to be an svg anchor tag when it is not. I did doublecheck and you do have the proper svg closing tags in place. So this is their bug, not yours.
Oh, I'll take your word for that, but it's nice that it's not me (or, rather, my book)!

Also, from Wolfie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But the problem is that you might not be able to publish this eBook because it does not pass epubcheck.
Actually, I already updated the previous EPUB2 version that was up on the iBooks store (as of last week) with the new EPUB3 version, and the new one is up there now -- bear in mind that I had no errors, though, just "warnings." Perhaps Apple uses something other than epubcheck to validate books? In any case, they accepted it, no prob.

Thanks, guys, this has actually been great! I'm sooooo happy to have that audio file included now -- makes all the difference for that particular chapter (about Thoreau's favourite song), of course.

Look forward to that next version of Sigil coming out, too! Keep up the AWESOME work on that!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote