View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I was told my connection was too slow to buy the app, the first time I tried.

Once in the nook app, you are stuck with one page/magazine until the blasted thing download entirely (even if you just wanted to get it on the W8 device to have it in your library and were going to download later, elsewhere ... no, you MUST download to W8 with every purchase).

Almost more trouble than it is worth (and two of the "free books" are samplers that are already free on Kindle, that B&N decided to only give to customers with W8, once again screwing their current customer base in favor of "gaining" potential new suckers ...errr.. customers). Two books (and I already have Life of Pi, so only one for me) and four magazines that take ages to download while the little blue bar works it's slow way across the screen.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote