View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #856
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Well, doesn't work properly here on iPad 3, iOS 5. Take the book provided by default, Treasure Island. Override the publisher formatting, then try selecting some specific words and sentences. It's a nightmare: slow, jerky, clunky.

For example, tap and hold a word that begins direct speech, with the quotation mark (") in front of it. Now try to move the left selection marker so that the selection will include the opening quotation mark. It can't be done here at all. The left selection marker fails to react to my finger movement... but then it suddenly does, jerking over several letters to the left, so that it ends up selecting more than I had intended to select, and I need to start selecting all over again.

It's always been like this for me in Bluefire Reader, which is why I've been unable to use it as my e-book reader.

Last edited by Faterson; 01-12-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote