View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:42 AM   #98
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
On my trip to Egypt a couple of months ago there was a lady in our group who used her iPad as a camera for the whole tour, and I thought every day how very silly it looked to take pictures that way. And it's not even as if it's a particularly good camera, either.
I saw someone doing that last June at my daughter's high school graduation, and I thought it was ... odd, ungainly, obtrusive, ... and it blocked the view for lots more people than a mere camera-sized camera would have.

Last week we finally got in to New York City to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center -- there must have been a dozen people holding their full-sized Ipads up over the crowd to snap pictures.

cromag is offline   Reply With Quote