View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #158
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuceBianchi View Post
...for that, talk to a literary copyright lawyer. I *think* it depends on fair use law, and I have absolutely no idea about the details.
I'd rather not talk to a lawyer. I suppose we can ask ourselves what is a character, and if anyone can ever create a character or are all characters simply derivatives of the original character, but this has become entirely offtopic. Although believing that there is only one topic as I do, nothing is ever off.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote