View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #8
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I did see that thread, thanks--it's safe to say I'm probably not going to be a person freaked out by the light sources (I know a lot are, including a lot of the Paperwhite complaints). I know a lot of it also comes from people not understanding the tech (i.e., that e-ink is not LCD). Some of the Paperwhite screens are really screwy, though, specifically the color blob/blue & pink cloud effect.
I'm just glad the Glo hasn't had the same issues as the PW, although they seem to have a similar technology in use for the diffuser. I'd suggest checking it out if you can - I certainly have no complaints with it. A step up from the Kindle Touch, for certain... and unlike the Paperwhite, it's available outside the U.S.

I don't think you'll be disappointed - not after the Paperwhite.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote