Thread: Book rentals
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #35
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
I've been a Netflix customer for a decade. For a year now I've subscribed to music rental services (currently Rdio) where I pay $9.99 and I can download all the music I want to my smartphone, or stream it. It's terrific. No, I don't "own" the music. But since I have no intention of canceling such a wondrous service, it's a moot point.

If such a service popped up for ebooks, for a decent monthly price, with the majority of publishers on board, and access to all the bestsellers/ new releases if not the day of release than within a month or two - I'd be first in line.

Last edited by usuallee; 09-14-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: small edit for clarity
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote